The Progress Park Virtual Building is a designed industrial building located at the northern entrance of Progress Park on Lot 8. A 7-acre pad has been graded on the 25-acre lot. Water, sewer, gas, fiber-optics, and electric utilities are to the lot. The building consists of a 100,000 SF manufacturing area (250′ x 400′) and a 4,800 SF single-story office area. A general contractor has provided a fixed price and a specific timeline for the project, and construction permits have been expedited. The work already completed on the Progress Park Virtual Building will save about three months of start-up time on your building, yet the A/E will work with you to customize finishing touches to meet your needs. Review the information below to learn more about the Progress Park Virtual Building, and then contact the Joint IDA and let us help evaluate your specific project needs.
In This Section
- Joint IDA Recognizes Industries at Tenure Awards
- Governor Northam Announces Largest Southwest Virginia Job Creation Project in a Generation
- Governor Northam Announces Traeger Grills to Locate New Grill Pellet Manufacturing Operation in Wythe County
- Governor Northam Announces STS Group AG to Establish First U.S. Location in Wythe County
- Governor Northam Announces Klöckner Pentaplast to Expand Louisa and Wythe Operations with $68 Million Investment